[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v0.8 release for FPC 2.4.4 & 2.6.0-rc

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:37:50 CET 2012

On 5 January 2012 02:47, Paul Breneman  wrote:
> Since the earlier release on 23-Dec-2011 the file mentioned below has been
> updated to FPC 2.6.0 and the serial debug terminal example also has some
> improvements made.

Thanks Paul. I'm almost ready to push the new website live.  I'll make
sure I update your embedded section.

Regarding your previous message about documentation. My goal this year
is to complete the API documentation, and also start writing a free
"Developing with fpGUI" book. I want to split the chapters in the book
into sections of Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. I don't want the
book to be a copy of the API documentation, but rather a more in-depth
usage of various fpGUI features, and also covering the tools included
with fpGUI. Including a chapter on Embedded Development is definitely
a good idea, and so too are the Debugging you mentioned.

If anybody wants to contribute towards the book, feel free to contact
me via private email, or via the fpGUI newsgroups.

  - Graeme -