[fpc-pascal] Re: Logging full runtime-error/exception backtrace

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Mon Feb 20 23:37:11 CET 2012

> The resolution of file and address can only be done if your code is a)
compiled with debug info and b) some code is available that can
translate the debug info to the output. The first is done by "-g", while
the second is done by adding the "l" option. The latter adds the unit
lineinfo or lnfodwrf depending on the debug format used by the compiler.

I'm aware of a) and my thought for b) is that BackTraceStrFunc would do it.
But I got the same thing happened with Everton, the function doesn't
translate debug info so all I get is simply addresses, without line
information.