[fpc-pascal] Logging full runtime-error/exception backtrace

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Feb 20 17:01:04 CET 2012

On 20/02/2012 15:52, Everton Vieira wrote:
> Is supposed that with the -gl and the BackTraceStrFunc would get all
> the info with the line number as well? Because if is true i've seen
> not work and could test again.
It is supposed, yes.
And it does for me.

However I read something, someone said that it was broken at some point
for stabs or dwarf (not sure which, but only one of them.

Your units seem to contain a reader for that info. it may differ from
the one shipped with fpc.... So if indeed it is true, and the one in fpc
is indeed not working (which I do not know), then that probably needs to
be bug reported ...