[fpc-pascal] Dynamic array and dimensions

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:25:05 CET 2012

Hello,

I need to rewrite the way I split data today, after I found out that the
specs and the reality of the content are different things.
At the moment I'm using a dynamic array of single dimension to store each
element of a list, however the actual data can arrive as a list inside a
list.
Can I use dynamic array that is defined like so:

Array of String

As Multi-dimension array, and if I can' how can I figure out how much
dimension it has ?

If not, is there a non balanced tree class that I can use instead to store
information instead ?

Thanks,
Ido