[fpc-pascal] Free! Partly done zipper documentation... heads up for people wanting to work on it

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:36:34 CET 2012

Hi list,

I've noticed at least one effort to document the zipper unit on a
mailing list, bugtracker, forum or website.

To find out how FPC/Lazarus documentation worked, I had started work on
zipper documentation as well because it's a fairly short unit.
I included (paraphrased ;) references to the (freely available) PKWare
interoperability specicifactions
(http://www.pkware.com/documents/casestudies/APPNOTE.TXT)

Unfortunately, I haven't quite finished it, and I don't know when I'll
work on it again.

In case anybody else wants to work on it or is going to work on it, I'd
hate to see this work be wasted, so I thought I'd notify the list.

The newest version can be found via my mercurial repository at
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpc_laz_patch_playground/src
directory docs, file paszlib.xml

(The ibconnection.xml in the same directory is the one I submitted as
bug 20735)

Get it while it's hot ;)

Thanks,
Reinier