[fpc-pascal] What ARM targets are supported by FPC?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:04:23 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to embedded or small form
factor devices. There seems to be so many different embedded
processors and multiple versions of ARM etc - hence this message. I'm
very interested in the RaspberryPi project, and would like to build
some projects based on it. Does FPC support ARMv6 or later CPU's? A
quick search on the RaspberryPi website seems to suggest that to write
applications for it, you need ARMv6 or later support.

  http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs

The exact processor on the RaspberryPi board will be a ARM11 700Mhz
CPU and the model I am looking at will have 256Mb RAM.

  - Graeme -