[fpc-pascal] FPC docs wrong for TStream.WriteBuffer()

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:55:57 CET 2012

On 6 February 2012 15:47, Jonas Maebe  wrote:

> As I tried to explain in my previous message, copyright covers much more than verbatim copying and people who read the original text get tainted.

Once again, I fully understand. Your suggestion will only work in an
"ideal world" situation though. Realistically, we don't all live in a
cave - we interact with some many things ever day. Nobody is 100%
untainted!.

What should be interesting, is to do a poll here and in the lazarus
mailing list. Who owns or has access to a copy of Delphi or Kylix?
Probably 90+% of the developers here.

On a side note:
Now not to raise any alarms or point fingers, but I know for a fact
that the person that wrote ALL the FPC documentation still works to
this day with Delphi. Oops - talk about tainted! ;-)  [see what I
mean]

  - Graeme -