[fpc-pascal] Re: How to avoid namespace name clashes after USES ?

Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior jagfj80 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 04:13:40 CEST 2012

"Yes, we know too... but how prevent this using third-party libs?
For example, what do you think if I have a project that have a file
called lnet.pas? Can I use this identifier? I think so... WAIT, I
can't because the lnet project already uses, right? But I didn't know
before...ohh my... and now, I can't use this project because I will
got a compiler error because "cant have two units with the same name".
Do you think this is right?
Because of this conflict that I proposed the syntax:"

How many times this actually did happen ?

I never seen that before...