OT: Re: [fpc-pascal] Malformed email messages

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 17:20:15 CEST 2012

microcode at zoho.com wrote:

>> I note that the headers you quote include a few X- headers that I
>> don't see here:

> Well spotted. I don't know if zoho is using that or not. I usually turn off
> any AV if there is an option, I'll check again.

I wasn't necessarily saying that they were added en route to you, only
that I think our code is dropping at least some. As a specific example,
that X-Mailman-Version header must be originating at the list end.

Anybody: does any computer close to the list server use ClamAV?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk