[fpc-pascal] Re: heaptrc question

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:57:23 CEST 2012

On 27-4-2012 18:47, Carver Carver wrote:
> thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really explain why this error is
> suddenly occurring. I am working on a layout manager to control pages
> within a form. when the first page is added to the first manager no
> problem. a second page to the first manager no problem. a second page to
> the second manager the error occurs and continues to grow with each page
> added. there is no difference code wise just different managers

Maybe it's a good idea to indicate you're crossposting to the forum and
the FPC mailing list...

Also, giving your FPC,Lazarus version, OS,widgetset may help people in
answering your questions...

Anyway, I think Jonas indicated the heaptrc output you gave is NOT an
error... so perhaps you can expand on what the error you're seeing??

Regards,
Reinier