[fpc-pascal] Job offer East of Munich / Stellenangebot Landkreis Mühldorf Oberbayern

greim greim at schleibinger.com
Thu Apr 19 16:20:26 CEST 2012

Hi Admin, i hope its not forbidden here, otherwise please delete this mail.

Hi all,

we are a 9 person company looking for
a hardware-near software engineer or programmer
or a
software-near electronic designer.

for embedded systems and HTML based user interfaces.

We are developing and producing material testing systems.

Most of our firmware is PASCAL, thats the reason why we are searching
here. But also Perl and a little bit C as well as Assembler.
Maybe Erlang and Python as well as Forth in the future...

More infos about our company at:

http://www.schleibinger.com

We are located in a small village in the very green hart of Upper-Bavaria.

If you are interested please write an e-mail to me:
greim(a)schleibinger.com

Kind Regards

Markus Greim

Schleibinger Geräte