[fpc-pascal] CGI under Linux using FCL-Web

Christian Kranich office at kranich.com
Wed Apr 4 14:07:29 CEST 2012

Hello Michael,
Hello Leonardo,

Thx for further suggestions:
- I did this already (starting from commandline):
  In windows it came with an exception (like in leonardo's post)
  Under Linux it returns w/o _any_ output (not even an errormessage)
  At first I suggested any not compatible unit and commented them out
  one by one - but this wasn't the source of the issue
  BTW: I use the following units
  SysUtils,Sockets,Classes,INIFiles,fpCGI(added, not sure if necessary),
  httpdefs,fpHTTP,fpWeb

- I will tryout the cgi testenviroment. Thx for advice, Michael

Kind Regards,

   Christian