[fpc-pascal] text.inc(1955, 20) Error: identifier idents no member "CodePage"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:00:52 CEST 2011

On 26 October 2011 14:38, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> This would require at least an exception for cross-architecture compiling,

Ah yes, I forgot about cross compiling.

> Probably at least a Makefile flag should be added that can be used to
> override the check if you think you know what you are doing.

I thought that goes without saying.  ;-)

PS:
If you are using Windows, you might considering the product AceText -
very handy for anything text related, even those stock replies. It's
written by Just-Great-Software. All their products are brilliant - I
own a few. And no, I'm not affiliated with JGS at all.

Here is the description of AceText from its website:  http://www.acetext.com/

    * AceText extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and
paste like never before.
    * Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at
your fingertips.
    * Keep common messages and templates to quickly communicate via
email or instant messaging.
    * Write emails, reports, documents and web sites faster with
common text snippets and templates.
    * Store and move around blocks of text to easily edit complex documents.
    * Keep a digital scrapbook or diary.
    * Gather, research and compile information.
    * Create and publish a knowledge base or FAQ.
    * Instantly find previously saved snippets throughout all your
AceText collections.
    * And much more! Take advantage of AceText's versatility to speed
up and smarten up all your PC activities that involve text.

  - Graeme -