[fpc-pascal] text.inc(1955, 20) Error: identifier idents no member "CodePage"
graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:00:52 CEST 2011
On 26 October 2011 14:38, Jonas Maebe wrote:
> This would require at least an exception for cross-architecture compiling,
Ah yes, I forgot about cross compiling.
> Probably at least a Makefile flag should be added that can be used to
> override the check if you think you know what you are doing.
I thought that goes without saying. ;-)
If you are using Windows, you might considering the product AceText -
very handy for anything text related, even those stock replies. It's
written by Just-Great-Software. All their products are brilliant - I
own a few. And no, I'm not affiliated with JGS at all.
Here is the description of AceText from its website: http://www.acetext.com/
* AceText extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and
paste like never before.
* Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at
* Keep common messages and templates to quickly communicate via
email or instant messaging.
* Write emails, reports, documents and web sites faster with
common text snippets and templates.
* Store and move around blocks of text to easily edit complex documents.
* Keep a digital scrapbook or diary.
* Gather, research and compile information.
* Create and publish a knowledge base or FAQ.
* Instantly find previously saved snippets throughout all your
* And much more! Take advantage of AceText's versatility to speed
up and smarten up all your PC activities that involve text.
- Graeme -
fpGUI - a cross-platform Free Pascal GUI toolkit
More information about the fpc-pascal