[fpc-pascal] Any command line interpreters for Free Pascal?

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 02:53:44 CEST 2011

Barth:

Yes, there is a distinction to be made between an interpreted environment,
say, GHCi, and instantfpc, which is simply a compiler wrapper just advanced
enough to let you ./ your Pascal programs. With a little more work,
instantfpc could become an interpreted environment.

I'll see if I can patch the fpc code to add shebangs as comments.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us