[fpc-pascal] Re: Delphi's anonymous functions in Free Pascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:35:49 CET 2011

On 7 November 2011 20:41, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> That "current" is added by you. FPC strives to do that of course, but never
> had the illusion it was near enough to claim something like that. Not now,
> and not in the past.

So what exactly is the goals of FPC then? And please don't tell me
"delphi compatible" because then you need to tell me which version of
Delphi - and I doubt you can.

As a core developer of FPC can yo please summarize in one or two
sentences the actual goal of FPC - that way we are all on the same
page.

  - Graeme -