[fpc-pascal] Re: [fpc-devel] Free Pascal 2.6.0rc1 released

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:01:25 CET 2011

So FPC can now compile to java byte code.

I don't even have Java installed on Windows because on Windows it's a
security risk.

Nice to see some more virtual instruction set support though.

I'd like to see compile to redcode or compile to cuda/ptx ;)

Also let me ask one question about "Delphi" mode:

If free pascal is put in Delphi mode does this prevent any "free pascal
specific language extensions" so that the programmer can be sure that the
program written in free pascal will compile in Delphi as well ?

Bye,
  Skybuck.