[fpc-pascal] Type of file mode variable

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 07:24:16 CET 2011

Jonas Maebe schrieb:
 >> I didn't find "fminout" and the other constants mentioned at this link.
 > It describes the values you can assign to filemode and their effect.

Does that mean, that only 3 values for filemode (0, 1 and 2) exist?
Then it is quite confusing to group the filemode declaration and the
other (multi byte) fmxxxx constants together if they are completely
unrelated.

In the link it also says:
"For more information, consult the Free Pascal reference manual"
I found filemode mentioned in the RTL manual where in section 10.5 it says:
"For their defnitions consult the following table:"
But there is no following table. A bug in the manual?