[fpc-pascal] Re: Kudos to the FPC team

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Jun 24 19:07:39 CEST 2011

> If that the reason you like FPC, then something is wrong :P

Having a FAST compile time is one of the reason I like FPC (or any Pascal
compiler in general, most of them also compiles fast).

> Try to compile any C++ program using g++, and you'll figure it out
> yourself.

Yup, 40 minutes bootstrap just for compiler and standard libraries. FPC
(wpo-ed + packages) + Lazarus takes only 15 minutes. I've figured it out
that FPC is MUCH FASTER to build ;)