[fpc-pascal] https

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Wed Jun 15 17:01:57 CEST 2011

Am Wednesday 15 June 2011 16:42:16 schrieb ik:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 17:32, Rainer Stratmann
> <RainerStratmann at t-online.de
>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Is there a solution for https somewhere?
>
> What do you mean exactly ?

As I understand from here
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=6361.0
and here
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=13312.0
fpweb only works with Apache. Before I read that I thought fpweb is a kind of
(complete or not) webserver.

I wrote already my own webserver http://demo.klimaregelung.de which is able to
make dynamic websites, png graphic and so on completely in freepascal (thus
no dependencies to Apache or a png library, but so far only uncompressed
png's) and wanted to add https support for a more secure communication. As I
understand it there is no solution for https available...

...except to rely on Apache.