[fpc-pascal] XML_XSD export was: Timezone information in a datasetdatetimefield?

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Mon Jul 25 18:18:13 CEST 2011

> > After these changes, import in access 2002 and 2010 is ok. Multiple
> > field indices is working also?
>
> It should be as it now takes the fields property (a semicolon
> delimited list of fields according to the help) & replaces ;
> with a space, which is the format that appears in my test xml.

The ? was a typo of mine. I meant to confirm that multiple field indices
work.

> Ludo (and anyone else): you can find the latest source at:
> https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpc_laz_patch_playground/src
> in the directory
> fcl_db_export
>
> In the meantime, I've finished the ADO.Net export functionality.
>
> I'd appreciate further test reports!

I'll do.

In the mean time tested excel import:
- Excel 2002 imports both schema and data as data. Independent if the source
is access 2002 or TCustomXMLXSDExporter.
- Excel 2010 says there is no schema information for xml sources created
with access 2002, 2010 and TCustomXMLXSDExporter

Apparently yet another schema format is used by excel.

Ludo