[fpc-pascal] help with synapse mime routines...

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Sat Feb 19 21:27:11 CET 2011

On 19 Feb 11, at 14:53, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 08:45, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> > On Sat, February 19, 2011 06:36, waldo kitty wrote:
> >>
> >> Fatal: Can't find unit dynlibs used by synafpc
> >
> > Yes - unit dynlibs (loading of DLLs on demand) is not supported under
> > GO32v2 for obvious reasons...
>
> yep! i was also incorrect... on the OS/2 box, in Mode: DEBUG with Target: OS/2,
> it is giving the following...
>
> Fatal: Can't find unit UnixUtil used by synautil
>
> i'm using synautil for the space trimming functions and the replacestring
> function...

Yes. As it happens quite often, someone assumed that everything non-
Windows must be Unix and thus tried to load some Unix specific unit.
I'll see what would be possible alternatives. However, I guess that
space trimming functions should be also available directly in
platform independent parts of FPC RTL (strutils maybe)?

Tomas