[fpc-pascal] Readline substitute

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Fri Dec 9 19:37:00 CET 2011

> 2011/5/1 Johann Glaser <Johann.Glaser at gmx.at>:
>
>> If you find any improvements or comments don't hesitate to send me an
>> EMail.
>
> I just used it. I only needed readline() and add_history(), these two
> functions are already enough to make a ReadLn() substitute that really
> works and It works like a charm! Thank you!
>
> I think this code really deserves to be included in FPC.

Be very careful with ReadLine GPL library. It is not LGPL as far as i
know, and therefore it is viral stallmanware... requires we relicense
anything else as gpl if you use the library...

See what happened to common lisp clisp when they used it. Had to change
license to GPL even though they didn't want to.