[fpc-pascal] fpc.cfg on windows

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 10 02:03:36 CEST 2010

On 10.10.2010 01:44, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> On Windows it looks in the dir of the compiler, as per documentation:
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/user/usersu10.html#x24-310003.1.5

Would a feature request for making it search in the home directory make
sense? IMHO this would be very useful. If I install or use a different
compiler in windows I don't have any common place to put my unit search
paths that just works out of the box without modifying the default
compiler path.

Basically I just need a per-machine unit search path that I set once and
for all without putting it into all my project files or in the config of
every installed compiler. Unfortunately I also haven't found any global
compiler options for all projects in Lazarus that I could use for this.

Bernd