[fpc-pascal] Working Free Pascal android JNI example

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:10:58 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Reimar Grabowski <reimgrab at web.de> wrote:
> Thanks for the tutorial, but as you surely have read (see comments) there are problems using this approach. And I won't hardly call it officially supported as it is a little hackish.

I don't care about being officially supported or being hackish, I am
only interrested if it works.

I just tryed and the tutorial doesn't work anymore, it works for
Android up to 1.5 only

But I found an alternative very easy solution which works:

http://p-tools.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/p-tools/PascalNotes4Android/src/com/pascalnotes/PascalNotes4Android.java?revision=187&view=markup

I succeded at running ls /sdcard and showing the results in a message dialog =)

Next step is running a deployed Pascal application =D

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho