[fpc-pascal] More Win CE

Fantomas fantomaspda at yandex.com
Sat Nov 20 13:43:58 CET 2010

>>> Free Pascal applications won't run on Windows Phone 7, but they might run on
>>> "pure" Windows CE 6 and 7 systems (not tested though).
>>
>> Will not they really run under Windows Phone?

> At least not on unhacked devices, cause they only allow .NET
> applications (more precise: Silverlight and XNA applications). One of
> those decisions that I can not (and want not) understand...

Then, it is awesome, is not it? As for me, WM and its API was quite
comprehensible and convenient to develope applications in my favourite Pascal.
There was large number of devices running under WM. Fotunately, there is a lot
of ones so far.

Maybe in the near future it will be worth to tend to the upcoming Bada platform
of Samsung which allows to develope in C++? :)

--
Best regards,
Fantomas