[fpc-pascal] FPC + 64bit Windows => anybody?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:55:22 CEST 2010

Lukas Gradl het geskryf:

> I use FPC to compile Win64 DLLs. No Problems with the compiler so far,
> only had some problems with UIB and DCPCrypt,

Thanks. BTW: are you using the latest DCPCrypt? Recently I applied a lot of
64-bit fixes for DCPCrypt - extensively tested under 64-bit Linux. Once I
get a 64-bit Windows FPC going, I'll test on that platform too.
Latest DCPCrypt is in Lazarus-CCR git repository at SourceForge. Or
released version v2.0.4.1 in downloads section.

> I normally use FPC on an 64-Bit Ubuntu and crosscompile to windows 32
> and 64

Ah, so there is hope.

> What I never tested was LCL on Win64, but I think this is not an
> important option for you, Graeme *g*...

What is LCL?  ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -