[fpc-pascal] Search Engine friendly CGI web apps and pages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:50:35 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-13 17:04, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho het geskryf:
> In the standard Apache setup it will thread anything you put in the
> cgi-bin directory regardless of the extension as a cgi program. The
> path to this is set in httpd.conf here:

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I can't use the usual cgi-bin for my CGI
apps, due to loading of external files as a requirement. Some of our served
content is flash which also loads external shared resources - the later is
the major obstacle with the usual cgi-bin directory.

Either way, I'll take a look in the Apache configs to see if I could
reproduce the cgi-bin behaviour in another directory.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/