[fpc-pascal] Looking for SDL_opengl header

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:06:11 CET 2010

Darius Blaszyk wrote:
> Has anyone ever converted the SDL_opengl header to FPC? Couldn't find it
> in the repository, but perhaps someone knows if it is part of another
> project.

SDL_opengl.h is just (one of the) cross-platform ways to include OpenGL
stuff in C programs. We don't need it in FPC, just use GL, GLU, GLExt
units as usual.

(BTW, Jedi-sdl indeed includes also a version of GL, GLU, GLExt units,
but these are (at least, were not) suitable for FPC. See my notes at the
bottom of http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Talk:FPC_and_SDL).

Michalis