[fpc-pascal] OFF TOPIC - how I can migrate of Delphi to FPC

Juha Manninen (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 20:48:43 CEST 2010

On Saturday 14 August 2010 20:04:33 Marcos Douglas wrote:
> 3- Do exists something I can do with Delphi but not do with FPC?
> Especialy on Windows.
> 7- Is there any other factors we should consider before making this
> migration, which was not written above?

1. Are you targeting for Windows-only or multi-platform?
If it is Windows-only then you can use Windows specific features, otherwise
not.

2. Are you using VCL with Delphi? If yes, then you must use Lazarus + LCL, not
only FPC. And then the discussion should actually go to Lazarus list instead
of FPC list.

Juha