[fpc-pascal] Re: What project management tool does FPC developers use?

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 30 02:51:57 CEST 2010

I think it will be a good idea.

I have been experimenting with Redmine, and though I haven't used it
intensively, it makes me see how useful a project management tool can
be in a project with a lot of contributors and interested users.

Perhaps some of the major developers could try something like that on
a personal basis.

--
Frank Church