[fpc-pascal] Re: Servlet server for Fpc apps

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:44:36 CEST 2009

Well, like other discussions, we could discuss all about this forever.
We can't force our POV, no matter how good the arguments to support
it, to other people. Every each of us has our own needs which can be
fulfilled with any approaches we think best to us based on our
condition and situation. What we think to be the best for us doesn't
mean it would be the best for others. We may disagree with other
people approaches, but that's all we can do: disagree.

As we provide solutions to pascal developers, IMO more alternatives
would be better. Let our users choose any solutions that they think
would be best for them. Whether to be all on server side or browser
side is not our decision, it's theirs. I believe they realize the
consequences of the decision they would take. So, let's provide more
options and alternatives to them, and let them choose. ;)

Now, let's get back on to the topic of this thread. :)

--
-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com