[fpc-pascal] Servlet server for Fpc apps

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 03:20:26 CEST 2009

> Using haxe for web applications is very effective, because you use the
> same language for back-end and front-end. With pascal4neko you can use
> your existing pascal code or use pascal for low level tasks.

Have you heard about ExtPascal? It wraps ExtJS library into Pascal
unit so you can use ExtJS as if you're using V/LCL components. Powtils
also has PasJS which could compile your pascal code into JS, though it
only supports very basic of pascal language. Unfortunately, both
project seems to be stalled. :(

Have you heard about Morfik? I think this one is better than haXe
since it directly produces native code from *pascal* code, both for
server and client side.

--
-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: