[fpc-pascal] Access violation during compilation and linking

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Mar 12 09:54:07 CET 2009

Hello all,

It often happens to me, that during compilation FPC raises an
exception and often is enough just to clean up directories where are
*.o and *.ppu located. Sometimes it depends also on a problem in my
code, but it is very difficult to distinguish where the problem is.

Can I build FPC with debug information to get more details where the
exception occured and not to get only addresses from stack, but
nothing more.

Thanks.

PS: My question is related to compiler on Mac OS X 10.5

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk