[fpc-pascal] error in pascal program

ak za goy123t at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 07:15:43 CEST 2009

Hello
I use turbo_pascal  language for learning. I write a program  (T3ch18.pas) which use two units – (Uadd_pro.pas) and  (Un3ch 18.pas).
In unit  Uadd_pro.pas , I used procedure ask. It works true when I test it only, but when I use them together,  above mentioned procedure in line – readLn- causes error and cpu abrupts running and finished running it.
If it is possible for you, please help me to solve this problem.
For run (T3ch18.pas) after running and choosing 1 for your choice in menu choice, it wants from you a positive- integer number as number of stuff and a real value as price of stuff and a name as vender, after then it ask you that if you  want to continue or not and in this stage error will occur.
Thanks for your attention.