[fpc-pascal] Announcing CrossGL

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:00:51 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Milan Marusinec <milan at marusinec.sk> wrote:
> It is my greatest pleasure after a years of development
> to announce the launch of a brand new general-purpose
> vector & raster graphics imaging library called CrossGL.

Nice work Milan.  Seeing that it's a cross platform graphics library,
it would be very nice if there was cross platform demos. Currently it
only has 3 Windows demos available for download. Doesn't say much for
Linux support. :-(  Either way, the Windows demos did run under WINE,
but no fonts appeared.

Quick question?  How does CrossGL compare to AGG or AGG-PAS?  It looks
like they have pretty much the same feature set, but the latter two
being free.  What does CrossGL have that will convince me to spend
money on it?

PS:
I really like the swirling button effect and the clicking effect.  :-)
 10/10 for that eye-candy!

Regards,
  - Graeme -