[fpc-pascal] OpenCL

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:03:28 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Lourival Mendes
<mendes.lourival at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Sorry for my dummy questions, but if I got the idea, the OpenCL
> implementation, from NVidia for Windows, is available as .dll. and the
> Pascal binding should be adapted to work with it.
You're right.
I've updated and uploaded the header to use both OSX framework and/or
windows .dll

You can find updated header at: http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=15297
There also was a bug in the example test, that was ignored at OSX, but
caused run-time error for Windows. It's now fixed and the test works
for NVidia.

If you have a proper GPU you can test it.

thanks,
dmitry