[fpc-pascal] fpmake dependencies

Mattias Gärtner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Apr 14 15:28:02 CEST 2009

Zitat von Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Mattias Gärtner wrote:
>

> > I saw that the fpmake programs of the fpc sources contain the unit/include
> file
> > dependencies.
> > Why?
> > (fpc finds the unit/include file dependencies automatically.)
>
> For the zip archive creation. All files are needed.

Apparently for the 'clean' too.

Why does it warn, when the files to be cleaned are already cleaned?

Warning: File "units/i386-darwin/allcodetoolunits.o" does not exist
Warning: File "units/i386-darwin/allcodetoolunits.ppu" does not exist

> > Is there a tool to create them automatically?
>
> Not yet. This is planned.

Come on. You didn't add the 14 thousand filenames manually, did you?

> > Can I use file masks?
>
> I think yes ?

I only found a mask for Sources. Somewhere else where I can look?

Mattias