[fpc-pascal] Credit Card validation unit

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Mon Apr 13 15:40:23 CEST 2009

ik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created a credit card validation unit written in Pascal.
> At the moment you can find it (only) in the following address:
>
> http://github.com/ik5/credit-card-library/tree/
>
> I hope that later this week I'll create an archive with a first beta
> release.
>
> Please also read the wiki:
> http://wiki.github.com/ik5/credit-card-library and if you have any
> comments, you are welcome to make them.

Ido,

I haven't looked at the source yet, but is it compatible between Delphi and FPC?
  I have a component already for delphi but it would nice to have just one
component/unit for credit card MOD checks that I can use between the two
environments.  I do a lot of credit card transaction programming.

Incidentally, I recently wrote a class for reading data from keyboard wedge mag
stripe readers.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee