[fpc-pascal] EABI problems with FPC (fyi)

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Tue Apr 7 10:23:09 CEST 2009

fyi:

when i build  the fpc sources i get a error message (see below).
The make process tries to use an old not functional data2inc programm.
Why didn't the make process use the new compiled one?

I deleted all old bin files and restarted the compiler.
(i hope he take the new data2inc programm now)

it stopped with errors .... the data2inc programm seems to be build not
early enough.
i copyed corsscompiled data2inc, etc. programms  on my device.

is started the compiling again. .... i could tell you more in a few hours.

Beni

/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcarm -Ur -Xs -O2 -n
-vwni -Fu..
-Fu/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc/rtl/units/arm-linux -FE.
-FUunits/arm-linux -dFPC_ARMEL -O- -dFPC_ABI_EABI -darm -dRELEASE
fpcsubst.pp
Target OS: Linux for ARMEL
Compiling fpcsubst.pp
Compiling usubst.pp
usubst.pp(56,5) Note: Local variable "I" not used
Assembling usubst
Writing Resource String Table file: fpcsubst.rst
Assembling fpcsubst
Linking ./fpcsubst
350 lines compiled, 16.7 sec
1 note(s) issued
/usr/local/bin/data2inc -b -s fpinc.cfg fpcfg.inc fpcfg
make[5]: *** [fpcfg.inc] Illegal instruction
make[5]: Leaving directory
`/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc/compiler/utils'
make[4]: *** [utils_all] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc/compiler'
make[3]: *** [cycle] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc/compiler'
make[2]: *** [compiler_cycle] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc'
make[1]: *** [build-stamp.arm-linux] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x/fpcsrc'
make: *** [fpcsrc/build-stamp.arm-linux] Error 2
root at om-gta02:/media/mmcblk0p3/fpcbuild-2.3.x#