[fpc-pascal] Generating code form xmi files

Johann Glaser Johann.Glaser at gmx.at
Mon Apr 6 11:06:04 CEST 2009

Hi!

Am Sonntag, den 05.04.2009, 21:47 -0700 schrieb leledumbo:
> Err... how to use this codegen thing? Do I need to run it over Dia generated
> diagrams or what? Sorry, I don't understand Python.

Replace the installed codegen.py file by the one at the mentioned URL
below. Then delete codegen.pyc (its "compiled"). You can run
"py_compilefiles codegen.py" to create a new compiled version.

If you restart Dia with the new file, in the File->Export menu you get
an additional export type "Pascal".

Bye
  Hansi