[fpc-pascal] Syntax problem with first unit

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sun Apr 5 17:23:35 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt writes:

>> It may help newcomers like myself if this was mentioned on the ref document.
>> Just double checked and it does not mention this.
>
> It most certainly does: see the section on reserved words, first paragraph.

In the ref document? Page10? Section 1.3?
Just looked there and didn't see it it.

There is a reference to case insensitivity, but that is not what I was
suggesting. I was tying to suggest to mention that a function can not have
the same name as a unit name. I am sure this is obvious to experienced
users, but may not be for a newcomer.

In particular it would be helpful if that note (ie name of fuction and unit
name can't be same) was in the unit section.