[fpc-pascal] Contributed units section

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sat Apr 4 18:52:44 CEST 2009

I am finding many contributed units with broken links to both the code and
the homepage URL.

A few thoughts. We could clean all entries to which both the code and the
refering URL are broken. We could email the author and give them a week or
two, but if we get no replies then we should remove the entry.

Any thoughts on having a copy on the site of the code?
That way if a site dissapears we would at least have a copy available.

Any other place to look for free pascal libraries/units?
Trying to figure out a good way to search for Free Pascal code in
sourceforge. Also, is Torry's Delphi Pages any good to look for code that
works with FPC?