[fpc-pascal] Can I make this with Free Pascal?
leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Sep 24 06:45:07 CEST 2008
- debugging = nightmare (no further explanation needed)
- separate compilation = less structured (both namespaces and header files?
what for?), slow (uncompiled header needs to be parsed in EVERY compilation)
- syntax = still strive for C's stupidness (everywhere declaration,
sometimes forces you to use volatile on variables, difficult to find
constants, variables, types, etc.)
- debugging = as simple as running the program (both fpc's embedded line
number debugger and heap profiler rocks!!)
- separate compilation = very structured (unit can't be nested, improves
readability), fast (compiled header)
- syntax = very clean (you can find easily where constants, variables,
types, etc. are)
Hmm... there should be much more, but I don't want to write it all.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Can-I-make-this-with-Free-Pascal--tp19599196p19641919.html
Sent from the Free Pascal - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the fpc-pascal