[fpc-pascal] Simple X11 program

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Fri Mar 14 16:56:34 CET 2008

Am Freitag, 14. März 2008 14:30 schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> On 14/03/2008, Rainer Stratmann <RainerStratmann at t-online.de> wrote:
> > Exists there documentation about X11 interface?
> >  Or an example program?
>
> Here is a basic example as show in many X11 documentation.
> As I said, fpGUI will do all this hard work for you. ;-)

Thank you very much, it works!

That's what I was looking for.

How is it possible to draw (put) Bitmaps in this Window?
Here is a 800x600 pixel Bitmap (array[0..800x600-1] of dword) which I want to
put in the Window (or parts of the Bitmap). With 24 bit color depth (32
bit/pixel).

Exists there documentation of the (for example) XNextEvent's ?

Rainer