[fpc-pascal] Re: FCL-DB/SQLDB docs started

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Jan 26 17:41:53 CET 2008

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, Joost van der Sluis wrote:

> Op vrijdag 25-01-2008 om 23:59 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Chris
> Kirkpatrick:
> > As far as I can see, there are no files relevant to fc-db or SQLDb in
> > this repository. Have you committed your skeleton XMLs yet? If so, in
> > which subdirectory?
>
> I just did, revision 373, in the root you can find db.xml.

My suggestion:
- Add a 'short' description for all visible identifiers
- Add a 'short' description for all protected identifiers
- Forget about private fields, you can remove them from the XML file.
- After this, start documenting public stuff.

Note that the documentation for this unit will not be generated till
it is completely documented.

If you need help, let me know, I'll try to explain as good as possible.

Michael.