[fpc-pascal] Re: Procedures in records not supported :(

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Feb 11 11:59:08 CET 2008

If you wanna chat, use irc. (freenode - #fpc)

Using a mailinglist we force people to think about their problems before
they send mails about it. Thus they have to test their code before
sending it.

That makes it easier to follow, and improves the changes that people
will read the emails. (and maybe even answer them)

If you want classes in a 'fpc-style' you'll need {$mode objfpc}

Joost.

Op zaterdag 09-02-2008 om 22:04 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Skybuck
Flying: