[fpc-pascal] Re: Procedures in records not supported :(

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:04:29 CET 2008

Interesting.

I posted the new example before I posted the message below.

No nobody will understand which example was the correct one.

A major drawback of using mailing lists ?

Is there anyway I can get some kind of threading going for these e-mails ?

Why not start a usenet server ?

These mails make it very hard to follow a discussion ?!??

Bye,
  Skybuck.