[fpc-pascal] Mac OS X api cals

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Thu Aug 28 00:01:54 CEST 2008

Le Aug 26, 2008 à 3:49 PM, Paul a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> i want to port one of my Delphi applications to Mac OS X.
> Before I start (don't even have a Mac yet), I need to know if it's
> possible at all.
> It's a client side part of a remote admin program.
> For this program, I need to control the system and get info about
> the system like:
> - check if user has admin rights

It is an UNIX env. So admin rights is nearly meaningless.
However the `id` command should help you

> - get a list of available screenresolutions and change it
> - inject keypresses and stuff like that ...

Instead of reinventing the wheel you should use the Apple Remote
Desktop or a VNC client (I recommend you a SSH tunnel)

OS X Leopard provides a VNC Server
http://lifehacker.com/software/how-to/remote-control-leopard-with-tightvnc-319528.php

It is the *recommended* way

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

Si ces robots s'humanisaient, inversement les êtres humains se
robotiseraient-ils ?