[fpc-pascal] Compiler option to check return value ignorance

"Vinzent Höfler" JeLlyFish.software at gmx.net
Wed Aug 13 22:29:02 CEST 2008

> |if not SomeFunction <> Constant_Of_Sometype then {null};

Of course, usually it's without the "not"... ;) And with Boolean functions it's a bit easier.

And I should have added that I never put in comments what I can easily put in code. At first, comments don't get compiled, and second, nobody never seems to read them, anyway.

Vinzent.
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx