[fpc-pascal] Re: Pascal postscript reading library

Funky Beast funkybeast at pacific.net.sg
Wed Apr 23 18:11:16 CEST 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Looks a nice format. I still need to see if CorelDraw can export to
> it, but nothing stops us from supporting multiple import formats.

Most if not all CAD or vectorial software out there supports
import/export from/to DXF format. If you support importing this format,
you would already support a plethora of designing software out there.
Your customers will have more choices for their favourite designing tool.

> I'll see what I can do about adding an english
> translation to the website.
Thanks.

Regards,
Funky Beast